YES, please get me on your call list so I can save money on shipping!
Benco provides a courtesy notification call on a weekly basis to everyone on our call list as an alert for when trucks are being loaded for delivery in your state. All orders of 30 gallons or more qualify to be shipped on the Benco trucks with only a nominal fuel charge.
Please discuss restrictions on semi-truck access with our customer service to reach a convenient delivery solution for your business. Orders that cannot wait for our scheduled delivery dates can be shipped via common carrier. Orders of less than 30 gallons are shipped via FedEx Ground or USPS and must be prepaid.
Standard freight charges apply for shipping common carrier.
In order for us to serve you better, whether delivered on a Benco truck or getting you a freight quote, please fill out the information below.
We accept all Major credit cards and PayPal.
Empty Benco containers will be picked up at time of delivery if they are EMPTY and in serviceable condition. While we do not initially charge a drum or pail deposit we reserve the right to asses a charge for failure to return empties.
Safe Use of Dangerous Chemicals
Read all container labels thoroughly and carefully before using any product. OSHA Safety Data Sheets are available on all products and should be attached to all Benco containers. Call your Benco Sales Representative if you don’t see one on a container and they’ll email or fax a copy to you.
Cancellations and Returns
Cancellations or returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee and 10% on all equipment and supplies. Products must be returned in original condition with all original packaging. Products that are more than 6-months old may not be returned. Truck orders that are canceled will be responsible to pay the current freight charge in addition to restocking fees.
We know that you will be satisfied with Benco Sales products. If you have any concerns or questions do not hesitate to contact your Benco Customer Service Representative.
Product Guarantees & Warranties
Complete satisfaction is guaranteed on all Benco products. Benco warrants that our product will perform as stated when applied according to it’s specified instructions. If this product is found not to perform as specified within one year of date of purchase Benco will, at its option (and upon proof-of-purchase) either furnish an equivalent amount of new product or refund the original purchase price of the product. Our liability is limited only to replacement or refund on any product the purchaser thinks is unusable or defective. Benco is not liable for defect or damage we deem is caused through negligence or other fault. This warranty excludes labor and costs of labor for the application or removal of any product, shipping costs for products that are not on our Benco trucks, and any incidental or consequential damages caused by negligence or other fault.
• We only sell business to business.
• You must first develop a relationship with a Broker before Benco will proceed with any shipping matters. Some Freight companies require GST/IBN number which is an assigned number for Canadian businesses. Benco does not collect duty, taxes, and any other Canadian fees. We only Collect for product, Freight shipping cost, and any additional handling charges applicable.
• We have a 30gal minimum requirement for all Canadian shipments. This consist of paint removers and/or finishes. You can combine those products in order to make the 30gal minimum.
• Payments are due at the time you place the order. Typically, there is a 2-4 business days processing time before a shipment leaves our dock.
• For delivery you will need to supply to Benco the following information for our paperwork to the Carrier / Broker.
• Dock delivery or liftgate
• Appointment time or notification needed
• Clarification of delivery hours
• Assistance moving product into place of business
• Delivery contact and secondary contact mobile numbers, business numbers, and email address.
Email us for a list of Brokers to choose from.