Sounds like a radio station but is actually our most aggressive non-methylene chloride stripper. B96 is the alternative for B17 where state regulations or management prohibit use of MCL products.
- Liquid stripper.
- Low evaporation rate.
- Corrosive, most aggressive non-MCL stripper.
- For use on conventional paints, polyurethanes, epoxies and powdercoat.
- Appropriate for all metal surfaces.
- Safety gear and proper ventilation necessary while using this product.
- Specific Gravity—1.01 (8.41 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile—>95%
- VOC Content—15 grams/liter (0.125 lbs / gal)
- Vapor Pressure—.1mm Hg
- Boiling Point—219 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -30 F
- Flash Point—>200 degrees F
Available in 5, 55 gallon drums and “Special Order” 275 gallon totes.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.