Please call to place an order to assure your spot for the next available products.
Lead times fluctuate with the market—call for details.
We accept all Major credit cards and PayPal.
Safe Use of Dangerous Chemicals
Read all container labels thoroughly and carefully before using any product. OSHA Safety Data Sheets are available on all products and should be attached to all Benco containers. Call your Benco Sales Representative if you don’t see one on a container and they’ll email or fax a copy to you.
Cancellations and Returns
Please call to negotiate.
We know that you will be satisfied with Benco Sales products. If you have any concerns or questions do not hesitate to contact your Benco Customer Service Representative.
Product Guarantees & Warranties
Complete satisfaction is guaranteed on all Benco products. Benco warrants that our product will perform as stated when applied according to it’s specified instructions. If this product is found not to perform as specified within one year of date of purchase Benco will, at its option (and upon proof-of-purchase) either furnish an equivalent amount of new product or refund the original purchase price of the product. Our liability is limited only to replacement or refund on any product the purchaser thinks is unusable or defective. Benco is not liable for defect or damage we deem is caused through negligence or other fault. This warranty excludes labor and costs of labor for the application or removal of any product, shipping costs for products that are not on our Benco trucks, and any incidental or consequential damages caused by negligence or other fault.
• We only sell business to business.
• You must first develop a relationship with a Broker before Benco will proceed with any shipping matters. Some Freight companies require GST/IBN number which is an assigned number for Canadian businesses. Benco does not collect duty, taxes, and any other Canadian fees. We only Collect for product, Freight shipping cost, and any additional handling charges applicable.
• We have a 30gal minimum requirement for all Canadian shipments. This consist of paint removers and/or finishes. You can combine those products in order to make the 30gal minimum.
• Payments are due at the time you place the order. Typically, there is a 2-4 business days processing time before a shipment leaves our dock.
• For delivery you will need to supply to Benco the following information for our paperwork to the Carrier / Broker.
• Dock delivery or liftgate
• Appointment time or notification needed
• Clarification of delivery hours
• Assistance moving product into place of business
• Delivery contact and secondary contact mobile numbers, business numbers, and email address.
Email us for a list of Brokers to choose from.