B15 is our most aggressive semi-paste stripper and essentially B17 in a semi-paste form for use where objects are too large to submerge in a tank. Use for large heavy industrial equipment stripping, large powder coated or epoxied appliances and other field-oriented applications where you must bring the stripping to the item. Also frequently used as an airplane or aircraft stripper where speed of removal is of primary importance.
- Semi-paste stripper for use on vertical surfaces and items too large for a dip tank system,
non-flammable, water rinse.
- Extremely aggressive stripping action on all coatings.
- Effective on powder coat polyesters and nylons, catalyzed finishes, epoxies, electroplate as well as conventional paints.
- Not for use on zinc or magnesium surfaces.
- Apply by brush or roller. Can be sprayed with a high pressure stainless steel spray system.
- Specific Gravity—1.195 (9.97 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile—>95%
- VOC Content—191 grams/liter (1.59lbs./gal)
- Boiling Point—104 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -40 F
- Flash Point—N / A
Available in 5 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: Methylene Chloride based products are for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated area with proper protective equipment.
Notice: During excessive summer heat we will not be able to ship 5 gallon pails via ground deliveries or dums via common carrier deliveries. Please contact Benco for arranging your shipment on a Benco refrigerated truck.