Similar to B4 except in a spray viscosity. Great for covering large areas of vertical surfaces of concrete, brick and painted brick homes quickly and efficiently.
- Spray viscosity, non-flammable, water rinsable.
- Strips most paints and finishes.
- Will cling to vertical surfaces when sprayed.
- Apply by brush or sprayer, brushing in 1 direction only. Spray with stainless steel spray system constructed of steel, polyethylene, or polypropylene components.
- Specific Gravity—1.18 (9.87 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile—>95%
- VOC Content—112 grams/liter
- Boiling Point—104 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -40 F
- Flash Point—N / A
Available in 5 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: Methylene Chloride based products are for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated area with proper protective equipment.
Notice: During excessive summer heat we will not be able to ship 5 gallon pails via ground deliveries or dums via common carrier deliveries. Please contact Benco for arranging your shipment on a Benco refrigerated truck.