B20 is our mildest stripper and is an excellent choice for all-around cleaning of fine finishes. Often used to strip Brass or Copper pieces.
- Liquid stripper, MEK/Acetone, flammable.
- Capable of stripping many finishes.
- Strips shellacs, varnishes, lacquers and polyurethanes.
- Apply by pouring or flowing over surface or by immersion.
- Specific Gravity—0.83 (6.92 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile—>95%
- VOC Content—550 grams/liter (5.59lbs./gal)
- Boiling Point—131 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -0 F
- Flash Point—15 degrees F
Available in 5 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: During excessive summer heat we will not be able to ship 5 gallon pails via ground deliveries or dums via common carrier deliveries. Please contact Benco for arranging your shipment on a Benco refrigerated truck.