CS18 is an original Besway product that we have continued to manufacture for loyal customers. Use where economy is of primary concern. Rinsable with either denatured alcohol or water.
- Liquid stripper, flammable.
- Strips shellacs, varnishes, lacquers, polyurethanes and enamels.
- Methylene Chloride Content: 75-80% by weight
- Specific Gravity: 1.195 (10 lbs./gal.)
- Percent Volatile: >95%
- VOC Content: 180 grams/liter (1.5 lbs./gal.)
- Boiling Point (Initial): 104 degrees F
- Freezing Point: Less than -40 F
- Flash Point: N/A
- Shelf Life: Minimum 1 year, unopened, stored at less than 75 F
Available in 5 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: Methylene Chloride based products are for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated area with proper protective equipment.
Notice: During excessive summer heat we will not be able to ship 5 gallon pails via ground deliveries or dums via common carrier deliveries. Please contact Benco for arranging your shipment on a Benco refrigerated truck.